Shop Shock Wave Science And Technology Reference Library, Vol. 3: Solids Ii
These volumes are primarily concerned with high-pressure shock waves in solid media, including detonation and hi- velocity impact and penetration events. This volume contains four articles. The articles are each se- contained, and can be read independently of each other. They o?
Shock Wave Science And Technology Reference Library Series
Engelke, discusses the shock initiation and detonation phenomena of solids explosives. This article is not only an - dated review, but also o?
The authors emphasize the point that d- onation is not an uncontrollable, chaotic event, but that it is an orderly event that is governed by and is describable in terms of the conservation of mass, momentum, energy and certain material-speci? Kundeninformationen Numbered and bounded collection of specifically commissioned volumes on basic fundamental and applied aspects of shock wave science and technology.
Unique collection, the library as a whole sets out to comprehensively and authoritatively cover and reveiw at research level the subject matter with all its ramifications. Ihr Name:.
Folgen Sie uns beck-shop. All the chapters are self-contained and can be read independently of each other, though they are of course thematically interrelated.
Wordery is one of the UK's largest online booksellers. With millions of satisfied customers who enjoy low prices on a huge range of books, we offer a reliable and trusted service and consistently receive excellent feedback. We offer a huge range of over 8 million books; bestsellers, children's books, cheap paperbacks, baby books, special edition hardbacks, and textbooks.
All our books are dispatched from the UK. Wordery offers Free Delivery on all UK orders, and competitively priced international delivery. We find rare books for you These take a little longer to source. Please check the expected dispatch details above.
- Shock Wave Science and Technology Reference Library, Vol. 2 - Solids I | Y. Horie | Springer;
- Chemoreception: From Cellular Signaling to Functional Plasticity (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)?
- Shock Wave Science and Technology Reference Library Volume 2: Solids I.
- Court Officer Exam (Barrons Court Officer Exam).
- In the Blood: Book Two of the Makers Song;
- A Mie-Grüneisen EOS with non-constant specific heat - IOPscience.
- Physics of Shock Waves and High–Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena - 1st Edition.
Huge range Over 7 million titles and growing, all at extremely competitive prices. Horie Hardback, Delivery UK delivery is usually within 6 to 8 working days.